Make your own herbal blend customized according to your body type
Make your customized and unique blend of tisanes, something that is most suitable to your body, mood, and taste! Some of the things you will get to learn in this diy box along with playing with organic herbs are -
- What ingredient is healthier just for your body
- Understand the difference between an authentic blend v/s a fake one
- Learn how to cold brew your drinks
& so much more!
Why Lu:kah box?
The Lu:kah Box is a box of happiness!
The origin of Lu:kah is from the word “lykke” which is a danish concept of happiness.
According to researchers who have been studying happiness for over three decades now, say there are 2 primary aspects to happiness:
- Taking care of yourself and indulging in things that make you happy without judgement!
- Helping and also taking help from your community (more real world interaction and experience)
And that’s what The Lu:kah Box is about:
About taking that time out to do something with your hands, for yourself, Indulging in yourself, enjoying the process, not worried about the outcome, not comparing yourself to others, just being in the moment, present and alive!
Inside the Lukah Box
- Black pepper
- Blue pea
- Rose Petals
- Mixing Jar
- Storage Jar
- Wooden spoon
- Instruction Manual
- Progress Map
- tea cup
- Tea strainer
Know your body type
Take a test quiz, count your total and get to know your body type which falls under the following categories
- VATA - Composed of the space and air elements, the vata dosha is responsible for all movement in the body.
- PITTA - Pitta represents the fire and water elements and is responsible for the digestion and metabolism of both food and inflammation.
- KAPHA - Kapha represents water and earth and is responsible for maintaining the structure and lubrication of the mind-body physiology.
How to use it
- Once you have identified your dosha, check the instruction manual to understand the list of herbs that are best for you.
- From that list pick the herbs ( minimum 3 or more) that you love the flavour of.
- Ideally you should put equal proportions of each herb (but if you like more of one herb and less of the other, feel free to adjust the flavour.)
- Now grind your herbs into a coarse powder.
- Your own jar of health is ready! You can store this mixture for upto 6 months.
- Take one spoon of your tisane and pour boiling water over it and let it brew for 2- 3 minutes. Your mug of health that is suited just for you is ready and how!
Get ready to have fun with the big smile on your face and open your box, because it is just for you to enjoy yourself, feel yourself a little more, and just be!