Make your winters warm with a mug of Hot Chocolate
We bet you all love to spend your time during a chilly winter’s night, sitting beside a fireplace and enjoying a delicious cup of hot chocolate. Well, we’ve got you covered this winter with our easy, rich and creamy hot chocolate recipe and guess what?! our demerara sugar infused with espresso dark chocolate makes it more exotic, flavourful and delicious.
This is the easiest recipe and takes a few minutes on the stove. And the best part is you’ll need just 4 ingredients to make this super delicious mug of hot chocolate.
- 1 ½ cup full cream milk
- 2-3 tbsp Espresso and Dark Chocolate Demerara Sugar
- ½ cup dark chocolate (60% dark preferably)
- In a saucepan, add the milk and bring it to simmer over medium heat. Add in espresso and dark chocolate demerara sugar and stir.
- Add in the chopped chocolate to the saucepan and give it a good stir until chocolate melts completely. Turn off the heat.
- Transfer and pour the hot chocolate to your mug, and top it with some chocolate shavings, marshmallows or whipped cream.
Make your own warm mug of chocolate with THOA’s Espresso and Dark Chocolate Demerara Sugar.
- Health: Demerara sugar has more molasses than any other form of sugar which makes it a super healthy alternative. Also, we use best quality ingredients in the most natural form which provides more minerals as compared to processed ingredients.
- Convenience: We have used the best quality arabica coffee and chocolate in the right combination with the demerara so you don't have to worry about having anything else apart from this jar to indulge in this magical hot chocolate!